Sunday 5 August 2012

Hello!

Let me introduce myself.  I am a mum of two girlies, I am a microbiologist, knitter, mad scientist, cross stitching nerdy geek and proud :)  I AM WOMAN (sorry couldn't resist popping that one in!)

My DD1 has Aspergers and DD2 is crazy on a whole other level, and for the time being I welcome you into our wonderfully challenging, mad, nerdy, Wild world (see what I did there?)

It has occurred to me that if you have no idea who I am the pun will have escaped you so hi, my name is Mary Wild and I am 28 years old and from next year will be 29 forever.  Birthday presents on the 14th December much appreciated.  Only joking.  Can if you want to.

One more thing you should know, the day I don't have a cup of tea I will die.  So there.

Hope to see you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment